A Happiness Journey
This week I bring you one the world’s top female speakers. Georgia Woodbine! She has helped to motivate and inspire an entire generation of women and men. She is widely known as a change agent, author, lifestyle transformation coach and dynamic speaker. She has authored several books and has been a life coach for over thirteen years. In love with life, she enjoys being an empowerment advocate for others to find their true purpose.
I wanted to have her on the show to illustrate and reinforce to us how we can have a journey of happiness no matter what external circumstances we have going on in our lives (COVID19, the election, racial transformation, and on and on…). I also love how we share similar mentors, Dr. Wayne Dyer and Lisa Nichols, to name two.
Join us as we discuss:
- the power of intention,
- how meditating helps high achievers feel calmer,
- how learning what you are doing with your 168 weekly hours can help you,
- the importance of setting goals (and how she sets them),
- how Georgia uses positive affirmations,
- the power of vision boards,
- not looking (or listening) to the “buts”
- and much more!
Find Georgia Here:
*If you liked this episode please let us know on the show’s instagram post???????? https://www.instagram.com/smb.wellness/
Sign up for Susie’s Weekly WELLNESS Newsletter. She’s a Certified Life and Wellness Coach with over 10 years experience helping women live lives they love and can help you too!