How to Get Better Sleep
Learn how to get better sleep with holistic coach Morgan Adams. Morgan Adams is a holistic coach for women who struggle with getting a good night’s sleep consistently. Her goal is to help women feel better and live better, and the key to both begins with a good night’s sleep.
Morgan is also a former insomniac. She spent almost a decade using prescription sleeping pills despite knowing that her overall sleep quality suffered. Morgan is also a two-time breast cancer survivor. She advocates for a lifestyle of disease prevention and integrating holistic strategies for cancer treatment.
Listen in to learn How to Get Better Sleep:
- Her recommended top three components of a morning routine
- What Morgan thinks about sleep aids and wearable trackers,
- The top causes of middle of the night wakings (and the one that surprised Susie!)
- What are the top complaints she hears from women about sleep,
- How journaling can help you sleep better,
- Her recommendations if your partner snores,
- Top tips and strategies to help us,
- And much more! Listen in here!
Shopping to Help You Snooze:
Sleep Mouth tape Susie uses I use mouth tape for two reasons: to make sure I’m not snoring and also to promote better healthy by not breathing through my mouth (also I’ve heard it helps with wrinkles! Win win!)
Susie’s favorite Sleep Mask I have tried many masks (to keep out the light and to help me get into a deeper snooze whether on an airplane, in our camper van, or in my bed! This one is by far the most comfortable, lasts through multiple washes, and blocks the light the best!
Chili Mattress Pad Use code SLEEPME for 25% off
The Blue Blocking Glasses Morgan uses Use code MORGANADAMS for 15% discount
The Book Morgan mentioned: Sharing The Covers by Dr. Wendy Troxel
Find Morgan Here:
MORGAN IS GIVING LOVE YOUR LIFE SHOW LISTENERS 10% OFF HER 6 SESSION PACKAGE!!!! USE CODE LOVEYOURLIFE here