Manage Menopause with Maryon Stewart
Listen in to this episode on how to manage menopause with Maryon Stewart. Maryon is the author of Manage Your Menopause Naturally and 27 other books. A world-renowned healthcare expert, she has helped tens of thousands of women around the world overcome PMS and menopause symptoms without using drugs or hormones. In 2018 she was awarded the British Empire Medal and was recognized as one of the 50 most inspirational women by the Daily Mail.
Listen in to Learn:
Maryon Stewart is passionate about helping women learn about the health issues that are associated with menopause. She helped me see how for true, long lasting wellness, we need to address the current issues with a long term vision. I learned so much from this episode on how to manage menopause with Maryon Stewart and can’t wait for you to listen as we discuss:
- What inspired her to start helping women through their menopause
- Why we are at greater risk of heart disease, dementia, and osteoporosis in midlife.
- What happens when women accept the discomfort and stress of menopause instead of advocating for themselves and seeking options?
- Which symptoms do women get during perimenopause and menopause?
- What do women need to know about the connection between their diet and menopause?
- And much, much more!
Get the book here
Learn about the 6 Week Program here