Mindfulness is thrown around a lot these days and that’s actually a great thing. The more of us who live more mindfully and embrace more mindful ways of being, the calmer and less reactive this world will be. Join me as I talk with a woman who’s made a living out of spreading the mindful message to moms and parents. Hunter Clarke-Fields has taught thousands worldwide and has over 20 years experience in yoga & mindfulness practices. She is super relatable and it’s perfectly clear how she’s helped so many moms and parents. You will love listening in to our conversation!
In this episode we discuss:
- How learning more about mindfulness will help you as a parent,
- Why looking at your actions and life with kindness is a game changer,
- How your ability to remain grounded affects your parenting,
- How we can help our kids process their big emotions,
- How meditation isn’t the only mindful tool we use, and
- Much more!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Love Your Life Podcast on Apple Podcast so you don’t miss another awesome interview or episode! When you subscribe you get the latest shows sent straight to your device!! ????Extra Bonus Stars???? if you rate and review the podcast because it helps spread the show to even more women!!