Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS | More
Sex & Intimacy
Oh warriors – today I have a treat! Leah Carey is on the show. She is a Sex and Intimacy Coach, and host of the podcast Good Girls Talk About Sex where she interviews everyday women about their sex lives.
Leah Carey works with women who want to move beyond laying-back-and-accepting-whatever-their-partner-does-to-them, and are ready to become equal co-creators of their sexual experience.
I am excited to share her message with you as I know many of us struggle with accepting our body as is and also with the messages we were taught about our sexuality growing up. Yes, can you believe that people pleasing and the patriarchy can show up in the bedroom too!!!
Listen in to learn:
- Why many of us say we have no libido,
- How our acceptance of our body influences us in the bedroom,
- Why it’s so hard for us to talk about sex!
- How society influences how we view our sexuality, no matter our gender,
- Help for us who don’t know what we want,
- What the Three minute game is (and how to play!)
- And much more!
Good Girls Talk About Sex Podcast