Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS | More
One of the top ways we amazing women hold ourselves back in this world is in comparison. When we compare our lives with others we enter into a negative energy space that does not promote our best work or us living our best lives.
This week, I share a personal experience with comparison coupled with tactical action steps to empower us to live our best lives. Furthermore, living in this way, empowers and uplifts the other amazing people around you to do similarly.
What You’ll Learn about Comparison:
- How comparison harms us
- Why Susie encourages you to pay attention to your judgment and jealousy
- How keeping a judgement journal can help
- Three steps that not only help us feel better but also set us up to live a life more in alignment with our true nature
Mentioned on the Show
Last summer’s Podcast Episode on Judgement of Women
The Monthly Membership Community of courageous and brave women who are ready to support and inspire you!
The podcast interview that inspired this show
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Buy Susie a virtual coffee and keep the show AD free here: https://patreon.com/susiepettit
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts or follow on Spotify, Google Podcast or Amazon Music.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!